The Platform’s Holly Mackay gives her verdict on the new Trustnet Direct Platform

There’s been plenty of interest in direct platforms recently with a hatful of re-pricing announcements, but Trustnet Direct is a brand new launch ente
[See the full post at: The Platform’s Holly Mackay gives her verdict on the new Trustnet Direct Platform]

I have had a look around this and I’m pretty impressed. Cost will stop me moving from my platform right now but I a tempted by this.

You get really good research tools and it’s great value.

I need to work out if the freebies offered to new investors goes far enough to compensate me for the cost and hassle of selling and transferring my SIPP and ISA’s. But it just might.

I think this is the type of platform that is going to appeal to readers of this website who are probably a bit more sophisticated than most investors.

I use Hargreaves @jonno and I am impressed with the service. It might not be the cheapest but it has a wealth of information that just makes it easy to use.

Having said that, this Trustnet launch does seem interesting to someone like me. I’d imagine it might take a while to learn how to use it though and wonder if it might be too complicated.

Be interesting to hear from someone who has actually used it.