Standard Life Property Income share issue – options for existing and new shareholders

The £200 assets million trust has consistently traded at a premium long before its sector peers, is offering new shares at a discount to existing shar
[See the full post at: Standard Life Property Income share issue – options for existing and new shareholders]

I’m a shareholder who has subscribed and I’ve heard nothing yet @myoldbill. I wonder if WhichInvestmentTrust.com could make esquires for us?

We’ll try and find out something for you and for @myoldbill.

Hello again,

Have just checked my Alliance Trust Savings and found that I have received the total number of shares that I applied for!

Why did you buy this trust @malcolm and @myoldbill and has it been a good investment for you? (If you don’t mind me asking).

I don’t own any property funds, and I’ve never considered buying any.

Yes I got all of mine too @myoldbill.

I invested in this @lukas because I like to keep my portfolio diversified and I like an element of income. I wanted a property fund, this was on a big discount at the time and so fitted the bill.

I’ll done very well out of it as the discount has narrowed and the NAV increased, and I’ve earned a good level of income too. Very pleased with it overall though I think going forward it’s going to be more about the income, but that’s okay.