Please Read This!

WhichInvestmentTrust.com’s raison d’etre is to help ordinary investors invest as best they can. We think we can help you by giving you the best and most in depth research and analysis we can muster.

We really do work hard and we really want to help!

We believe Investment Trusts are for most long term investors the most suitable way for them to invest (see the About and What is an Investment Trust? sections to find out more on this but please also read our carefully considered Disclaimer because we’re not suitable for everyone).

To continuously get better, we need your feedback, be it complimentary (we need to know what we’re getting right and also on a human level it’s nice to know). Also, and importantly, what are we getting wrong?

What is missing? What would like to see us doing that we aren’t yet or not well enough?

Every comment will be read and considered. We won’t always be able to make changes instantaneously, though we have changed some things instantly on the back of feedback from site members.

Lastly, if you like and appreciate what we do, please share this site with your friends and contacts on social media and elsewhere.

Many thanks, the WIT Team :slight_smile:

I found this site from Google and I’m fairly new to it (found it 3 weeks ago, registered today). For me the most useful part of your site is the the Buy List and reviews/interviews of trusts and managers.

Some of your articles seem too long but I am thinking of the one on GLI Finance or Greenwich Loan Income fund as it used to be called, but I didn’t understand it easily so I so I needed a long explanation.

Not sure this feedback is that useful for you because I think I’m moaning about the fact it took me too long to understand something!

No seriously guys, it is a good resource here.

I wonder if you should do more to make you better known. I’d never heard of you till I found you from Google and I like investment trusts.