Midas Income & Growth becomes Seneca as it goes for growth

The change to Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust was adopted by shareholders today who also backed the managers global multi-asset investment str
[See the full post at: Midas Income & Growth becomes Seneca as it goes for growth ]

Could be interesting because it’s not big enough to attract big wealth managers at £63m. I think it needs to be something like £100 million to attract them. The guys running it have something to prove, new firm, good incentive to get above the hundred mil mark.

Might be an interesting time to get in to it. Wouldn’t mind knowing more about them. Anyone else invest in this?

But the performance has been very good for a long time @jose and it hasn’t gown much. Maybe it’s just too small to attract a big following.

I’m not sure it matter to small investors like you and me anyway if it attracts big investors or not.

I’d never heard of this fund until this article, I suppose it must be hard for smaller funds to communicate with people like me because they don’t have the marketing budgets. That’s a shame because it seems like it’s been performing very well.