Henderson & Baillie Gifford triumph at the Investment Company of the Year Awards

Originally published at: http://whichinvestmenttrust.com/investment-company-of-the-year-awards-2016/

The premier Investment Trust award ceremony might have seen two big winners, but many smaller groups were recognised too, in an event where it was the performance that mattered. Investment Company of the Year Awards 2016 Previous winner in brackets GROUP OF THE YEAR WINNER Baillie Gifford (Previous Henderson Global Investors) OUTSTANDING INDUSTRY CONTRIBUTION WINNER…

Rights and Issues is a great little trust that hardly anyone is aware of. Surprised and pleased it’s got this award, and it’s on a big discount right now.

Interesting list of winners, Finsbury is another standout for me, great performance. There’s a few I’m not that familiar with such as J P Morgan Mid cap.

I had been looking at Henderson International Trust. It’s one of those trusts that get little coverage, except for this website. Rarely read about it elsewhere. maybe that will change now it’s won.