Greenwich Loan Fund the ugly duckling that dreams of becoming a swan

Greenwich Loan Income is a bit of a conundrum. High yielding, owns trading businesses, high on-going charge and most of all its newish management don’
[See the full post at: Greenwich Loan Fund the ugly duckling that dreams of becoming a swan]

I stumbled across this very long and very good article by researching FundingKnight, a Crowd funding platform this company has invested in (have they changed their name?).
You explain what they do very well here but it would be good if you could update it with something on the FundingKnight business.

This Greenwich GLI business is a difficult beast to understand and CLO’s certainly have a bad press but you explain them well here.
It’s good to know the management have decent stakes.

Have you seen this here Derek…

Also, I can’t find it right now but there is a discussion board on ADVFN.com on this fund that is pretty good.

I think I just replied to you Sam but on the page of the other article by accident.
Here’s what I wrote…
Cheers Sam. I wasn’t aware of the other article.
I don’t use ADVFN.com but if you find the board you mentioned I’d like to have a look.
I like Motley Fool but never used ADVFN.

I’m old enough to remember when the boss of GLI Finance was an analyst himself and a good one at that.